To be eligible to use the Services, You must meet the criteria provided below:
2. You are currently not restricted from the Services and/or not otherwise prohibited from accessing Jamuura Website.
3. You shall use your real name and provide accurate information to Jamuura while using the Services, and
4. You shall not violate any rights of Jamuura or any third party, including intellectual property rights such as copyright, trademark rights, etc.
(i) to use the Services for your own personal purposes alone, and not for commercial purposes.
(ii) not to distribute in any medium any part of the Services or the Content without Jamuura's prior written authorization.
(iii) to not alter or modify the Services or the Content.
(iv) to not use the Services for any commercial purposes without written consent of Jamuura.
(v) to not use the Services to harass others by any means including by way of defamatory posts, distribution of spam, impersonation of persons, causing harm or exploitation of minors or in any other manner that may be prejudicial to the interests of a third party and is prohibited as such by applicable law.
(vi) to not download any Content unless You see a “download” or similar link displayed on Jamuura Website for that Content.
(vii) to not copy, reproduce, make available online or electronically transmit, publish, adapt, distribute, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit Other Users Content and/or Jamuura Content for any purposes without the prior written consent of Jamuura and the respective licensors of such content on Jamuura Website. Jamuura and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted herein and to the Services.
(viii) not circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Jamuura Content and/or Other Users Content or enforce limitations on use of the Services.
(ix) not create derivative works or materials that otherwise are derived from or based on the Content, including montages, mash-ups and similar videos, wallpaper, desktop themes, greeting cards, and merchandise, unless it is expressly permitted by Jamuura in writing. This prohibition applies even if You intend to give away the derivative materials free of charge.
(x) not either directly or through the use of any device, software, internet site, web-based service, or other means remove, alter, bypass, avoid, interfere with, or circumvent any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices marked on the Other Users Content and the Jamuura Content or any digital rights management mechanism, device, or other content protection or access control measure associated with the Content.
(xi) not share any content on Jamuura Website that is unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable.
(xii) not share any content on Jamuura Website that contains nudity, sexually explicit content or pornography.
(xiii) not share any content on Jamuura Website that contains hateful, defamatory, or discriminatory content or incites hatred against any individual or group.
(xiv) not share any content on Jamuura Website that You do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
(xv) not share any content on Jamuura Website that contains software viruses, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment of Jamuura or any user of Jamuura.
(xvi) not share any content on Jamuura Website that implies or states, directly or indirectly that You are affiliated with or endorsed by Jamuura unless You have entered into a written agreement with Jamuura;
(xvii) not share any content on Jamuura Website that depicts unlawful acts or extreme violence.
(xviii) not share any content on Jamuura Website that depicts animal cruelty or extreme violence towards animals, and
(xix) not share any content on Jamuura Website that violates any applicable law.
1. By submitting Your Content, You grant Jamuura a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, assignable, royalty-free, irrevocable right and license to host, screen, transfer, transmit, display, prepare derivative works of, improve, distribute, publish, remove, retain, add, process, analyze, use and commercialize, in any way now known or in the future discovered (“Use”), without any further consent from, notice and/or compensation to, You or any third parties, and otherwise use the Content, in whole or in part, in any media formats and/or through any media platform/channels (now known or hereafter developed).
3. You authorize Jamuura to Use Your Content or any part thereof and all other material related to the Content in any media format and on any media platform/channels including Jamuura Website and to use and/or screen Your Content for promotional and marketing purposes as Jamuura deems appropriate.
4. You understand that Jamuura does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to Your Content. You shall be solely responsible for Your Content and the consequences of submitting and publishing Your Content on Jamuura Website.
5. Jamuura does not own Your Content and any intellectual property rights related thereto subject to the rights that have been granted to Jamuura herein.
1. Jamuura Content is the exclusive property of Jamuura and its licensors and is protected by copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and is subject to applicable laws and regulations.
2. Jamuura may in its sole discretion modify, replace or delete the Content or refuse access to, suspend or discontinue the Services, partially or entirely for You or for all the members of Jamuura. You agree that Jamuura is not liable for any loss caused to You by your inability to access Jamuura Website, use of the Services and/or loss of the Content, and agree to waive any rights in relation thereto.
4. Without prejudice to other rights of Jamuura contained herein, Jamuura may at its sole discretion enter into a separate agreement with You or a third party for such consideration and on such other terms that may be mutually decided between the parties to the agreement therein.
You hereby make the following covenant, representation and warranty to Jamuura in relation to the use of the Services, including the Content posted by You on Jamuura Website:
3. You own or have necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use Your Content on Jamuura Website and all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in relation to Your Content, including, without limitation, all rights in relation to music, any musical recordings, paintings, graphics and such other artistic expressions contained therein and that all such rights are free of all liens, claims, charges, encumbrances, restrictions, and commitments.
5. You represent that Your Content, nor any part thereof, nor any materials contained therein or synchronized therewith, nor the title thereof, nor the exercise of any rights, license or privilege granted to Jamuura hereunder, violates or will violate, or infringes or will infringe, any trademark, trade name, service mark, patent, copyright (whether common law or statutory), or, the literary, dramatic, musical, artistic, personal, private, civil, moral or property right or rights of privacy, publicity or any other right of any person or entity whatsoever, or unfairly competes with or slanders or libels (or constitutes as a trade disparagement of) any person or entity whatsoever.
6. You covenant and represent that You are not in violation of any applicable legislation in relation to Your Content and You have obtained all the necessary clearances, certifications, licenses in relation to Your Content. You represent that there is no litigation, arbitration, claim, demand, or investigation pending or threatened with respect to the Content on Jamuura Website, or the literary, dramatic or musical material upon which Your Content is based or which is contained therein.
8. You represent that Your Content on Jamuura Website does not contain any viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code.
2. Account Security: You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account, including any activity by unauthorized users. You must not allow others to use your account. You must safeguard the confidentiality of your password. If You are using a computer, or any other device by which You access Jamuura Website, which others have access to, You must log out of your account after using the Services. You agree to not allow unauthorized users to use the Services through your account on Jamuura Website or through any other means. If You become aware of an unauthorized access to your account, You must change your password and notify us immediately.
3. Termination rights reserved by Jamuura: Jamuura reserves the right to immediately terminate or restrict your account or your use of the Services or access to Content at any time, without notice or liability.
1. What information we may collect about You.
2. What we use that information for, and
3. With whom we share that information.
Jamuura may include links to third party web sites (“Third Party Sites”) on Jamuura Website. You are responsible
for evaluating whether You want to access or use a Third Party Site. You should review any applicable terms or
responsible for and does not endorse any features, content, advertising, products or other materials on or
available from Third Party Sites. Jamuura also does not screen, audit, or endorse the Third Party Sites.
Accordingly, if You decide to use the Third Party Sites, You do so at your own risk and that the Terms of
Use does not apply to your use of any Third Party Sites.
You agree to indemnify, save, and hold Jamuura, its subsidiaries, its affiliates and their respective directors,
officers, employees, agents, representatives, harmless from any claims, losses, damages, liabilities
(actual or contingent, present or future), whether suffered or incurred by or arising directly or indirectly
including legal fees and expenses, arising out of
(iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right, or
(iv) any claim that Your Content has caused damage to a third party.
1. You agree that your use of the Services shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law,
Jamuura, its officers, directors, employees, and agents exclude all warranties, express or implied, in connection
with the Services and your use thereof. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Jamuura excludes all warranties,
conditions, terms or representations about the accuracy or completeness of Jamuura Website's content or the
content of any sites linked to this site and assumes no liability or responsibility for any
(i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content.
(ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the Services.
(iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein,
(iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Services.
(v) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the Services by any third party, and/or
(vi) any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Services. Jamuura does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the Services or any hyperlinked services or featured in any banner or other advertising, and Jamuura will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between You and third-party providers of products or services.
2. If You are dissatisfied or harmed by Jamuura, You may stop using the Services and such action shall be your sole and exclusive remedy.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event shall Jamuura, its officers, directors, employees, or agents,
be liable to You for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, lost profits, loss of goodwill, work
stoppage, any other losses or expenses or any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary,
or punitive damages whatsoever resulting from any
(i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content.
(ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the Services. (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein.
(iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our services.
(v) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our services by any third party, and/or
(vi) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Services, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory , and whether or not the company is advised of the possibility of such damages.
1. Term: This Agreement begins on the date You first access or use the Services and shall continue unless terminated by Jamuura.
2. Termination of Services by Jamuura: Jamuura may at its sole discretion terminate the Services. Jamuura may suspend, disable, or delete your account (or any part thereof) or block or remove any Content You submitted at its sole discretion. If Jamuura deletes your account and/or terminate the Services, You may not re-register for the Services. Jamuura may block your email address and Internet protocol address to prevent further registration.
If You believe your copyright-protected work was posted on Jamuura Website without
authorization, You may submit a copyright infringement notification to Jamuura. These requests should only be
submitted by the copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on the owner’s behalf. Please note that when You
inform us about the copyright infringement, please send us supporting documents to evaluate the claim on the
address mentioned on Jamuura Website. We strongly recommend You to not send false claims as You are liable to
face legal consequences for any false claims. In the event we realize You have a genuine case for copyright
infringement we shall remove such Content from Jamuura Website.
No exercise, or failure to exercise, or delay in exercising any right, power, or remedy vested in Jamuura under
may be amended or varied by Jamuura and it shall be effective upon posting of the revised Agreement on Jamuura
but may be assigned by Jamuura without restriction.
trade, or usage are cumulative and not alternative and may be enforced successively or concurrently.
This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. It is agreed by You that You shall
submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at Mumbai in connection with any dispute arising out of or in